Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A little help from my friends

Semester #1 is done! I honestly don't know what else to say about it. It's over. Done. Terminado. I've learned more the last 5 months than I think that I have my whole last year of undergrad. I've made a few friends who have helped me get through this madness. I have been amazed at the level of support and commiseration that happens here. I always heard that med school was uber competitive with students even giving intentionally misleading study guides. Thankfully that hasn't happened here.




We've had some good times, my friends and I. We shared some laughs, some pain, but surprisingly no tears (at least not with each other, unless I wasn't invited to some late-night crying sessions. I mean, my friends are all guys. We boast about growing hair on our chests, not about how many times we cried while reviewing material). So, this short post goes out to them, my friends. May we never burn out like our scrubs after anatomy.


No comments:

Post a Comment